Almost four years ago, I started a job that would make me see just how good I can be behind a camera.
My name is Jenifer, and it is I who is behind Studio 7. Studio 7 was born in Auburn, NY. I'm a mother, daughter, friend, girlfriend, and a photographer. My camera is my way to show others just how beautiful life truly is. Beautiful start to a new family, showing the world your beautiful child is finally here. Welcoming a new member of the family, a furry member who will be loved for years to come. Or even taking the touching moments of a couple who were just bonded together through married. I can do it all, all through my lens. I take a lot of pride and honor when I'm asked to take photographs of these and other special moments.
So this is Studio 7 , journey through all my favorite moments of each and every person and/or persons who gave me the honor to catch their beauty through my lens.















No comments:
Post a Comment